You’ve already tried breath mints. That’s getting old, or maybe it’s not working. Want to find more ways to keep your breath fresh? Here are some dental hacks for those struggling with chronic halitosis:
– Brush twice and floss once daily. It’s no secret that a regular and thorough oral hygiene routine is vital to having positive oral health–and a fresher breath.
– Visit your dentist. Regular dental appointments with Dr. Colton Rich, reduces plaque and tartar, two major culprits for foul breath.
– Add antiseptic mouthwash to your daily oral hygiene routine. That will kill the bad-breath-causing bacteria in your mouth and give your mouth an extra boost of freshness.
– Use a tongue scraper. Your tongue is one of the biggest sources of bad breath.
– Quit smoking. Ditching this deadly habit can do wonders for curing your halitosis.
– Keep your saliva flowing. Chew sugarless gum to activate your salivary glands. That way you can flush away bad bacteria from your mouth and rid yourself of bad breath.
If you need help addressing the ultimate causes of your halitosis, don’t hesitate to ask for the help of Dr. Colton Rich and our capable staff. Please call Frandsen Dental in Orem, Utah today at 801-224-7900 to set up an appointment. We’re here to help.