If you fail to replace any lost or missing teeth, you can leave your mouth susceptible to numerous oral ailments and impaired functions. That’s why it is important to always make sure to replace any teeth that are missing. To complete your smile, consider a tooth prosthetic such as a dental bridge. Dental bridges, also known as fixed partial dentures, are installed directly into your mouth for a complete smile. Dental bridges come with the following added benefits:
– In order to ensure your gums are not destabilized and other healthy teeth are not moving out of position, dental bridges will need to be placed in the voids left behind by missing teeth.
– In order to ensure bite stability, it is important to maintain adequate space maintenance and a complete smile. Once all teeth are in place, including using dental bridges to replace missing teeth, forced distribution of your bite will be even once more.
– If you have issues with eating and chewing correctly, a complete smile thanks to dental bridges can restore these abilities.
– Dental bridges are often used to improve the aesthetics of a smile by replacing any missing teeth.
– If your speech is hindered due to lost or missing teeth, replacing them with dental bridges can help.
– If you’re seeking to restore your smile’s both in looks and functionality, dental bridges are your best option.
When you are ready to schedule a dental bridge exam with Frandsen Dental at our dentist office in Orem, Utah, you can call us at 801-224-7900. Dr. Rich, Dr. Prince, and Dr. Dansie look forward to redesigning your smile.